Fung, Yu & Co CPA Limited respects your privacy and commits ourselves to protecting the personal data we collect from you. We will apply and comply with the laws and principles of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486) of the Laws of Hong Kong in collecting, holding, processing and using your personal data.
This policy does not however apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people not under our employment or management. In particular, this policy does not apply to other websites accessible by hyperlink from this website www.fungyucpa.com (“Site”), or sites linking to this Site.
To facilitate the provision of our services to you, when you register with or subscribe to any services provided in this Site, we ask for your personal data, which include, inter alia:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other data in connection with and to assist in our operations.
We also collect general information about your visits by means of cookies files when you visit certain services of this Site. “Cookies” are small test files sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information so gathered is only used for analyzing your preference in relation to the services we provide. You can decide not to accept the cookies files, but if you do so, certain functionality may not be available.
We also allow our advertisers to set and access their cookies on your computer subject however to their own privacy policies, not this one. Neither our advertisers nor we have access to the other’s cookies.
Like many other Web sites, http://www.wlmedia.com/ makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
” Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet.
Fung, Yu & Co CPA Limited has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Use of Data
We will use your personal data only for the purposes stated in the respective screens on which we invite you to provide your data and in accordance with this policy statement. Your personal data will also be used for other general purposes:
- To customize the advertising, remarketing and content you see
- To fulfil your requests for certain products and services
- To notify you of any promotion, special offers or new products information
We will not use or associate data collected from interest-based advertising campaigns, including but not limited to sensitive categories, with any personally identifiable information you provided before.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
- We may provide your personal data to third party organizations, including without limitation any of Fung, Yu & Co CPA Limited’s holding companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates,
- Who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, billing, maintenance, payment, debt collection and other services to Fung, Yu & Co CPA Limited in connection with the operation of its business;
- For the purpose of providing the service and products contained in the Site;
- Who may assist in our business;
- Who are under a duty of confidentiality to keep your personal data confidential;
- Who are actual or proposed assignees, transferees or purchasers of the Site.
- Only the minimum necessary personal data will be provided to the third party organization to perform its task.
- We will also disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law
Retention of Data
Fung, Yu & Co CPA Limited will retain your personal data for so long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purpose for which it was collected and to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual requirements.